Labor day weekend, Jessica and I went to Silverwood with her family. They had a pretty nice car show with a brand new Corvette, various other cars like: GTO, Nova, Bel Air, SS Cameros, Mustangs, Porsche Sportster etc.
It was a beautiful day and we spent most of the time at Boulder Beach (the waterpark). It was a lot of fun and we had a blast at the water park.
We spent Labor day at Silver Lake one last time. It was a nice day, didn't swim (since we were tired from swimming the day before) but we went on a nice boat ride with my aunt and uncle! It was fun to see my grandparents again and the rest of the family.
Weds. we started the Bible study at our house. Lori, Ted, Aaron and Wylie joined us. We started studying Hosea. It is so beautiful how God used it and will be using it to minister to us all. I really enjoyed it and Jessica did too. We're looking forward to next weds.
Saturday was a cousin of Jessica's wedding. It was nice to finally meet more of her family. We went to the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner and I had a good laugh with Mark over dinner.
Sunday, Jason got the bright idea to surprise mom for her birthday. We took her out to breakfast and I made a Oreo looking cake for her for dessert. I entertained my dad and Jason while the girls were at a shower for Jill. It was great to see them and we look forward to hanging out with Jay and Jill more in the future. Happy Birthday Mom!
(A few pictures, but will post them later)
9.10.2007
Family Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment