8.27.2007

Lepricons Living In Our Yard

Recently, Jessica and I took some effort to save a life. We were up at her parent's house changing the oil in her car when we stumbled up this poor mangled and dirty kitten. She had crusties in her eyes that looked bloody and gross, her fur was all bunched up and patchy. She almost looked as if she had a disease of death about her.

I slowly reached towards her and without a hiss, she sniffed my fingers and proceeded to rub my hand. Thinking she wasn't as harmful as I thought, I picked her up and started to pet her. She loved it! She was so skinny though. When I stroked her back it felt like all bones. Jessica went to get some Tuna and we gave it to her. She ate half of the can without stopping to breathe. We then got some milk and she looked as if she was in heaven. She was so cute.

While she was eating away, Jessica and I were busy getting our projects done. After some debate on whether or not we should keep it, we called my parents and found a wonderful new home for her. She is a strange kitten because she will crawl into you as close as she can as if she is trying to snuggle indefinitely. My mother will love her!







On a side note: I think we're also harboring a small lepricon community in our yard with all of the mushrooms that are growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment